Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Heartbreaker By Ariana Miller

Hello, I recently finished a touching love story!

Heartbreaker by Ariana Miller introduces you to the main character Nate who lost his beloved grandfather Wilfred. He visits the memorable place the two shared. While there he meets the neighbors and soon realizes they know a lot about not only his grandfather but also him. Yet, he knows nothing about them in comparison. One woman by the name of Amber catches his eye. Then in time captures his heart. However, is their connection strong enough? Is there love so true that it can conquer all?

I really enjoyed this book! It was a quick and easy read for me.

I entered a Goodreads First reads giveaway. The author noticed and contacted me. I am very grateful and appreciative to have been given the chance to read and review her wonderful book. Which, is said to be released July 11, 2014!


HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment