Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Never Google Heartbreak By Emma Garcia

Hello everyone, I have an enjoyable chick-lit read for you!

Never Google Heartbreak by Emma Garcia

Viv is head over heels for Rob. She has found the man of her dreams and is excited for their future together. However, when he gets cold feet for the third time she decides to move out. Things quickly do not go as she wants but as the saying goes "Good things come to those who wait."The question is, how long is she willing to wait? Does she truly want Rob or will her heart lead her to another?

I enjoyed this book very much! This book did start out a little slow for me. However, once I was into it, I could not put it down and it left me wanting to read the sequel, OMG Baby!



HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment